Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
GregS GregS is offline

Default smoking

In article >, (GregS) wrote:
>A couple weeks ago, I was out at the bar and the owners son passed out cigars.
>We had several smoking them. I still have mine, since I was using a cigarette.
>We still have some smoking here in these parts. I really hate drinking without
> smoking.
>A couple bars I go to have at least 80-90% smoking rate. Well, I just thought
> it a shame to
>prohibit smoking when most want to in a place, and they go there to do that and
> drink beer.

I hear troll but no comments. I have no idea what they talk about. I did
want to get comments. Well, I did not get to hear any real comments so
maybe try again. I also do not smoke in restaurants, allthough many years ago
I would. I would also smoke maybe after 2:00 in the morning. I find most
all smoking at around 3-4 in the morning in Vegas when I go.

greg