Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Montreal recommendations?

Dee Dee wrote:

> > There are a number of decent places at the pedestrian mall on King Arthur
> > at Saint Laurant. Most have tables outdoors in the summer.

> L'Express is my favorite, too.
> There is another restaurant I like, L'Academie.
> http://www.martiniboys.com/Montreal/L'Academie-review.html

Well there you go. Two people totally unconnected have the same favourite
restaurant in a city that is hundreds of miles away. It is a great place.
The food is good. There is a wide variety of dishes from which to choose,
and it is very reasonable. The service is friendly and efficient. The only
problem is finding the number in the phone book to make a reservation,
which is recommended. Good thing people here can find it on the web.