Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ[_2_] Kathy in NZ[_2_] is offline

Default Temporarily usenet-handicapped

On 3 May 2007 23:25:07 -0700, Kathy-in-NZ > wrote:

>On May 4, 5:23 am, Adam Funk > wrote:

>> > I pay about a dollar a month (10 Euros a year) for individual.net
>> > (which doesn't carry binary groups) and I like it.

>> >http://news.individual.net

>> So do I --- very reliable service, with good spam-filtering.
>>

>Hey, thanks very much. I had no idea I could subscribe seperately to a
>newsreader service and still use Agent. I only ever used it for this
>group. Are you worth 10 euro a year? Just kidding!
>
>Kathy in NZ

And now I'm in business. I've subscribed, but I had to use my real
email address. Please don't spam me!

I will enjoy having more control with what I read and post. I just
deleted 23,000 messages, so I'll start again from scratch. I am a keen
cooker, for those that don't know me. I wouldn't regard myself as a
chef. I do quite fancy cooking for friends, but I use recipes. I don't
create from scratch, though I might adapt. My friends say they enjoy
meals at my house. That's my CV!