Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mal from Oz[_1_] Mal from Oz[_1_] is offline

Default Cha Ching on Gutenberg

Sure...

1. Download the text file to your HDD
2. Locate said file
3. Open Microsoft Word and use File->Open then select said .txt file.
(Ensure file type is set to .txt or *.* otherwise you won't see the file in
the displayed file list.
4. Now when I opened the .txt file in Word, Word automatically displayed
file the conversion dialog and asked me if I wanted to convert from Big 5. I
clicked OK and then off it went - file displayed in English.

There may be other ways, but this is what I did. I have MS Word 2003 with
XP SP2 and I keep my PC up to date with all the updates Uncle Bill throws at
me.

Cheers
Mal
Oz