Posted to alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology
Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, a demon-possessed atheist massacres 33+, an atheist diabetic FR rages on, one corporeal demon targets Reverend Fred Phelps, and another corporeal demon in the form of an atheist past

In article . com>,
says...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d2739e4e13ec7?

> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> If you're going to shoot yourself in the foot, don't use an assault
> rifle.

I presume it's more quoting his own words as "PROOF OF GOD"

I tend not to look at Earthquack's ramblings as I look on it as merely
feeding his schizophrenic tendencies. It must really **** him off that I
haven't even clicked my own personal quacklink from his Canadian hosted
site

FR