Bob (this one)

Default Recipes for Dino-burgers

Opinicus wrote:

> No human being ever saw a living dinosaur much less hunted one (or was
> hunted by one).

Oh, sure. I bet you think that wonderful documentary "Godzilla" isn't
true. Probably because you've never seen the devastation in Tokyo.

How about the relentlessly edited and retitled "Voyage to the Planet
of Prehistoric Women/The Gill Women of Venus/The Gill Women." I bet
you're going to say that the fearsome beasts were just people dressed
in dino suits.

And who could forget the poignant, heart-rending tale that unfolds in
"A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell."

John Goodman certainly had a way with dinos in "The Flintstones,"
wouldn't you say?

There's "Pterodactyl Woman from Beverly Hills" and "Dinosaur Babes." I
could go on. I trust you see the errors of your ways.
<http://www.dinosaur.org/MovieHistory.htm>

Pastorio