Kate Dicey

Default Haggis

Boron Elgar wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:34:50 +0000, Kate Dicey
> > wrote:
>
> >Peggy wrote:

> >> Kate -
> >> I managed to figure out "neeps," but what are partons?
> >> Peg

> >Oops! Sorry! Crabs!

> And here I was thinking breast of chick(en).
>
> Boron

No, the crabby, shelled sort, not the pneumatic bust type pf parton, from he

http://www.gm0hzm.freeserve.co.uk/html/east_neuk.html

My granny lives on St Monans, and I worked one summer in the hotel in
Anstruther. We used to go to the fish market at Pittenweem

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk