Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] Pixels.inc@gmail.com is offline

Default Hi

Hello
I am new to this group. and I was just diagnosed with Diabetes... I
only know some things about diabetics.. My grandfather was one and I
whatched what kind of foods he ate when I was a kid.. And I NEVER
understood why he only ate those things.. Until I was explaned to by
my mother...

Now when I was diagnosed, I thought this was a nightmare... That it
can't be... I'm 23 and newly wedded.. My husband has been my support
and food messurer making sure I receive the right amount for the past
5 days.. Next week the doctors are suppose to take a sugar test and
put me on meds...

I started searching for others and came upon this group...
I hope to learn more ways to cook and deal with diabetes..

Lady D
AKA Maria