Diogenes

Default Raw milk

On 30 Dec 2003 17:12:58 GMT, (GMAJaskol) wrote:

>raw milk is illegal to sell.
>I grew up in farm country and our nieghbors gave us raw milk,
>course we alway dropped a $5 bill on the way out the door.
>(wink wink)
>later we got our own cow and had it tested so we could consume our own milk
>legally

I used to buy raw milk from a Vermont dairy farm every time I was up
bowhunting in the Mad River Valley. State law forbade the farmer from
offering it for sale in containers, but you could bring your own jugs
into the milk shed and fill them right out of the spigot on the milk
storage tank. It was delicious!
----
Diogenes )

The wars are long, the peace is frail