Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ravenlynne Ravenlynne is offline

Default Silly question - and *yes* it is food-related...

Serene-O-Matic wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> Do you find that you stick to your "old faithful" recipes/dishes on
>> certain days during the week?
>> e.g. this kind of chicken on Mondays, that kind of beef on Tuesdays...
>> and so on...

> Nah. I sometimes plan ahead for what I'm cooking, but not on any kind of
> weekday schedule. It wouldn't be a bad idea, it's just not something I
> tend to do.
>
>> What about weekends? (I usually try to "experiment" then, I have more
>> time)...

> Weekdays and weekends have become almost meaningless since I started
> working at home. :-)
>
> SErene

I usually do some sort of seafood on fridays...as a kid growing up
catholic, my grandmother always served seafood on fridays all
year...year long lent..yay. So we eat a lot of fried shrimp/fish.

--
God got a virgin pregnant by magic; God doesn't play by the rules.

-Izzy, Grey's Anatomy