Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default Anyone tried Domino's CHEESEBURGER PIZZA?

thunder > wrote:

> I disagree, Frozen is generally better, Cook it on a pizza
> stone at home and most frozen pizza's will smoke anything that
> Domino's tries to attempt to call pizza.

It's been awhile since I've had a Domino's, but my recollection
is they use a baking-powder-assist crust and it's not very
gluten-y. (Yes, gluten hasn't always been a cuss word.)

The only frozen pizza's I've bought of late are TJ's and Amy's,
both good so I imagine plenty of other frozen pizzas are also good.

Steve