papageno

Default Anyone tried Domino's CHEESEBURGER PIZZA?

How did you like it???

Shawn Hearn

In article om>,
"papageno" > wrote:

> How did you like it???

No. Domino's regular pizza sucks, so I doubt I would like any of their
enhanced versions. Once or twice a year, my boss at work will buy pizza
for the department (about 100 of us) and it tends to be Domino's pizza
because they're one of the few pizza places who delivers in our area.
Domino's pizza is edible, but its not much better than frozen.
thunder

> No. Domino's regular pizza sucks, so I doubt I would like any of their
> enhanced versions. Once or twice a year, my boss at work will buy pizza
> for the department (about 100 of us) and it tends to be Domino's pizza
> because they're one of the few pizza places who delivers in our area.
> Domino's pizza is edible, but its not much better than frozen.

I disagree, Frozen is generally better, Cook it on a pizza stone at home
and most frozen pizza's will smoke anything that Domino's tries to attempt
to call pizza.

Member

Location: uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder

I disagree, Frozen is generally better, Cook it on a pizza stone at home
and most frozen pizza's will smoke anything that Domino's tries to attempt
to call pizza.
Having worked for five years in an independant pizza shop, for an Italian boss, I'd have to say that anyone confusing frozen pizzas with food, has a problem with their taste buds. As for Domino's, the less said the better!
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

thunder > wrote:

> I disagree, Frozen is generally better, Cook it on a pizza
> stone at home and most frozen pizza's will smoke anything that
> Domino's tries to attempt to call pizza.

It's been awhile since I've had a Domino's, but my recollection
is they use a baking-powder-assist crust and it's not very
gluten-y. (Yes, gluten hasn't always been a cuss word.)

The only frozen pizza's I've bought of late are TJ's and Amy's,
both good so I imagine plenty of other frozen pizzas are also good.

Steve

A new low: PIzza Hut introduces cheeseburger encrusted pizza Zz Yzx General Cooking 12 25-04-2012 10:12 PM
Cheeseburger Pizza Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 15-08-2006 04:09 AM
Fats Domino jmcquown General Cooking 17 04-09-2005 11:28 PM
Anyone tried Domino's CHEESEBURGER PIZZA? papageno Restaurants 0 22-04-2005 07:59 PM
Cheeseburger Pie 7Hawks Recipes 0 24-11-2004 05:34 PM