Posted to rec.food.cooking
Koko[_2_] Koko[_2_] is offline

Default Silly question - and *yes* it is food-related...

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:09:12 +0200, Chatty Cathy
> wrote:

>Do you find that you stick to your "old faithful" recipes/dishes on
>certain days during the week?
>e.g. this kind of chicken on Mondays, that kind of beef on Tuesdays...
>and so on...
>
>What about weekends? (I usually try to "experiment" then, I have more
>time)...
>
>Just curious.

My mom did. If I remember right Wed. night was meat loaf and Fri was
always some kind of fish and Sunday was roast beef put in the oven
before going to church.

Kids are all grown and gone so I can cook what I feel like at the
time.

Koko
---
New blog in progress
http://kokoscorner.blogspot.com
updated 3/24 added mole page

"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw