Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melondy Melondy is offline

Default Silly question - and *yes* it is food-related...

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Do you find that you stick to your "old faithful" recipes/dishes on
> certain days during the week?
> e.g. this kind of chicken on Mondays, that kind of beef on Tuesdays...
> and so on...
>
> What about weekends? (I usually try to "experiment" then, I have more
> time)...
>
> Just curious.

We treat weekends the same as weekdays, probably because we both work
here at home on our house and rarely an outside job. We ask each other
what we feel like eating for the week and compare that with what's on
sale and what's in the freezer/pantry. I always want to try new things
each week so we make room for new and old all the time. PLus we may have
to cook for family and friends during the week so their tastebuds or
quirks come into play.

Melondy