Edwin Pawlowski

Default lids for styrofoam coffee cups

"Allan Adler" > wrote in message

> It's easy to buy styrofoam coffee cups. For example, practically every
> supermarket sells them. I haven't found any place that sells the plastic
> lids to these cups. Where does one get them?
>
> Ignorantly,
> Allan Adler

Good question! You never see them in the supermarkets and other retail
outlets. Try a wholesale distributor. Problem is, you'll have to buy a case
and that could be a few thousand lids. You could ask the owner of the local
coffee shop to sell you a sleeve of them.

I know they are carried by the restaurant supply houses and paper goods
suppliers. If you want a case, you can call Butler-Deardon in Worcester MA
as you are not too far from them.
Ed