Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert Ray  Calvert is offline

Default Campden Tablet - Shelf Life

I wish I could tell you exactly where to go but I know that somewhere on
Jack's sight it discusses shelf life of
winemaking chemicals and I think he gives it for campden as well serch
arround on:

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/

I really do wish Jack would break down and write a book. He has so many
good pieces of information and so many dificult to find recipies.

Ray