Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Nashville Food?

www.noshville.net. They have a good
> deli for lunch too.
>
> -Blackstone Brewery/Pub at http://www.blackstonebrewery.com/ is better
> known for their beers than the food, though the food is pretty good.

Thank you! The crowd I'll be with can do some serious beer drinking
One year we traveled to Erie, PA and went to one local bar just to eat
and the local Fire Chief saw us and introduced himself. He then left a
tab paid for us for the following night to come back and enjoy some
pitchers of beer on him. Nice guy! Of course we all returned the next
night (off duty/out of uniform and able to drink) to enjoy his
hospitality. Other disaster teams followed behind us that we ended up
taking over the whole bar. They had to call in extra help. I was
introduced to various "shots" that night, dancing, innocent flirting...I
felt like a youngster again!
Thanks Terry...for the suggestions and allowing me to recall some fun.