Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Can someone recommend a good quality mezzaluna?

On 7 Mar 2007 10:22:43 -0800, "Christopher Tidy"
> wrote:

>On Mar 4, 12:40 am, Christine Dabney > wrote:

>> This should be available to you and your friend. This is from
>> Nigella's site.
>>
>> http://www.nigella.com/living_kitche...a=4&article=52
>>
>> Christine

>Thanks for the recommendation. The all-stainless mezzaluna is a good
>idea as it's dishwasher safe. I'm surprised at the price, though. It's
>cheaper than I was expecting. Do you have the Nigella mezzaluna and if
>so does it stay nice and sharp?

No I don't. But I have seen her use hers a lot on her show, and I
knew that her store had it, as I have browsed there in the past.

Good luck with it, if you get it.

Christine