Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Wayne Lundberg Wayne Lundberg is offline

Default Why does the Galloping Goose hate tacos?

"Rolly Brook" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Good ole DU! Some of the best years of my life were spent at the U of
> Denver. I was there in the 50s. When were you there?

Got there in 1952, worked my way through until seduced by the thought of
adventure in the US Navy in 1954. Did my four, got the GI Bill, continued my
ed at Colorado State in Ft. Collins where we had started a pheasant farm
after losing our Mexico ranch.

Pledged Lambda Chi, was on the ROTC Pershing Rifles precision drill team.
tried to seduce every girl I saw, my first car was a 1939 Plymouth Coupe
with rumble seat. Loved that car!