Louis Cohen

Default Knife quandary ping Louis & Zippoman

It would be cool to put on your chef's uniform when you cook for guests,
especially a big group like Thanksgiving.

Did they offer you a student deal on the knives? I understand that F. Dick
is very big with culinary students.

Laney's certificate program is 4 semesters of either cooking or baking.
It's too bad you can't do both; I could always just go back and learn baking
as well.

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"

Bah! Humbug!

"zippoman" > wrote in message
k.net...
> I also should have mentioned in my previous reply that you may want to

check
> out your local community college, the program I am enrolled in is
> accredited. This program is 2 semesters for cooking (0800 - 1330 M-Th)

and
> if you want to do baking it is also 2 semesters. Since it is

occupational,
> there is no tuition, just books and uniforms and knives. So far books

look

www.the-office-party.com