Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Snowed in.

Melondy said...

> How about being snowed OUT? We were stranded next door (and I was
> stranded away from my computer, any computer as they don't have one
> there). We've been taking care of my 94 year old MIL while the rest of
> the family is in Florida. Sleeping there and spending some days here
> when we can find someone to take care of her during the day. Then the
> snow started coming down, all 3 feet of it and that's alot when you have
> really long driveways.

Melondy,

I have a really long uphill driveway and got 8" of snow/ice layers.

I can imagine being away from pets and worrying!

Glad that it sounds like you're about back to normal!

I was snowed in for two days. Today I got to town. Appeared as if nothing had
happened there. TYPICAL!

All the best to you and yours,

Andy