Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
pp pp is offline

Default Any Recommendations for Sauvignon Blanc Kit??

Interesting. I haven't done these - actually I haven't done a
Winexpert kit yet, but I've had a strange colour experience with
pretty much all Spagnol's white kits that I've made (3-4). These
weren't out of date or oxidized, just came out much darker than
expected - medium to deep gold, even for a Riesling/Gewurz blend.

The WE NZ SB kit did very well in the Winemaker mag competition,
better than the Spagnol's En Primeur so that would also suggest your
kit was an anomaly and you should ask them for a replacement.

Pp