Tess

Default Prevalence of Induction Cooking?

I've only learned about induction cooking in the past couple weeks and
was wondering how common it is for residential cooking. I was going
to buy an All-Clad copper core braiser, but it wouldn't work for an
induction stovetop, so I don't want to wind up spending $300 on the
braiser and then discover that induction cooking has become so
prevalent that the braiser becomes somewhat useless. It look like
induction cooking is getting more common in North America, but it
doesn't seem likely to replace gas/electric, does it?