Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Snowed in.

Nancy Young said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> I'm snowed in but what's worse, I'm out of SweetTarts!!!
>>

>> What else can possibly go wrong... go wrong... go wrong...

> Well, your cable could have gone out ... and now when cable goes, so
> does my internet access. Oh, well. Then, your tree could be iced down
> so the only thing holding it up is your power line ... I can't wait to

see
> how
> bad that haircut will look once things melt. Oh, well.

nancy,

Magically, in all the years here, None of the utility wires have been
ripped out. Now, having said that!??

> At least I had heat and electricity, no worries there, lots of people

have
> it worse. If that went, it would be Pack a bag, grab the cat, and drive
> til you see lights. Get hotel room.
>
> nancy

I'd be on foot for a nice hike into town! My car doesn't manage up hills on
snow very well.

The snow plow guy cleared my driveway sometime late last night but it still
looks slick.

The Northern Cardinals are chirping and darting about and I didn't lose any
limbs (yet) so some things are right with the world this morning.

I thought about you, thinking whatever hits me is headed your way.

Glad you fared well, too!

Andy