Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Snowed in.

"Andy" <q> wrote

> I'm snowed in but what's worse, I'm out of SweetTarts!!!
>

> What else can possibly go wrong... go wrong... go wrong...

Well, your cable could have gone out ... and now when cable goes, so
does my internet access. Oh, well. Then, your tree could be iced down
so the only thing holding it up is your power line ... I can't wait to see
how
bad that haircut will look once things melt. Oh, well.

At least I had heat and electricity, no worries there, lots of people have
it worse. If that went, it would be Pack a bag, grab the cat, and drive
til you see lights. Get hotel room.

nancy