Old 02-12-2003, 10:12 PM
LIMEYNO1

Default Question on a Side-by-Side Refrig.

Since we had two freezers anyway, I find that the Freezer free models are
excellent and a lot less work to look after.

"GNorth" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:15:28 -0500, "LIMEYNO1"
wrote:

I had a side by side and would never own one again. Particularly if it's
narrow. Getting in and out of that thing you had to be a contortionist.

We
now have a Woods Frig only type.

"GNorth" wrote in message
.. .

Are there any models of side-by-side refrigerators that do not exceed
67 inches high (excluding the hinge)? A relative of mine is wanting
to replace an existing one that is about 66 1/4 high (it is about 25
years old if not older) and there are space constraints due to an
overhead cabinet.

Thanks
Gnorth

You and me both

It isn't for me - I bought one about about 2 years ago and find I hate
it - not enough room, not wide enough (unless you want to pay a
fortune for one of the weird shaped ones