Edwin Pawlowski

Default Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears

"Warrior_13" > wrote in message

> I have actually done this before, picketed a store over a $3.50 piece of
> sheet music! Can you believe it?

I can not only believe it, I can enjoy such things. I had a question about
a $1.04 charge on a service bill from my dealer. It was for "environmental
fees" even though all they did was hook up the computer to the car. No oily
rags, no waste to dispose of. It is just a 2% charge programmed into the
bills.

In return I have a free oil change from the dealer and a $500 discount
certificate direct from GM if I buy a new car in the next year. Sure pays
to bitch about poor service and customer policies.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome