cynthia

Default Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears

We have a Maytag refrigerator that we've had quite a few problems
with. It was way out of warranty(three years)and they just replaced it
with a new one. We had to pay a small amount to have this exchange but
it was well worth it. My husband went straight to Maytag and they were
happy to solve our problems.
I still have my Maytag stacker washer/dryer that I got 18 years ago
when my daughter was born. It has been repaired several times and
keeps on running.