Posted to rec.food.cooking
Piedmont Piedmont is offline

Default Lidia's Italy Episode 221

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Piedmont" > wrote
>> Can someone post the recipes for Lidia's Italy (Family Table)episode 221,
>> From Oil to Wine??
>>
>> 01. Salad with marinated mackerel, red onion, bruschetta and beans.
>>
>> 02. Spahhetti with sauce.
>>
>> 03. Marinated mackerel or sardines.

> I have the book. Here are 3 recipe titles that seem to
> be what you are looking for (I haven't looked for the
> spaghetti with sauce recipe yet):
>
> Mackerel cured in olive oil - sgombri sott'olio
> Marinated mackerel and red onion salad
> Bruschetta of cured mackerel and beans
>
> Question: Do you want those?
>
> nancy

Yes, Please post these recipes if you would

There was also a spaghetti recipe also that had roasted red peppers,
chopped olives, garlic that was browned, this one too if you would
please be so kind!

We saw the episode but it appears too be last years so we couldn't get
the recipes from her web site.

Thank you Kindly!