Old 01-02-2007, 02:43 PM posted to rec.food.sourdough
Joe Umstead Joe Umstead is offline

Default inoculation

Dick Adams wrote:

..

let's say i dilute 1 oz. of storage culture to 2 lbs. of
dough. does it matter if i do it in several stages, like,
say, one part ripe culture to three parts other, or all at
once? would one to two be better, or one to four,
or one to five or ...? what is the right degree of ripe?

kkkkl;llllllssssss oops I don't think my caps key is working.

Dick I think he ask you/new_group what was the right amount of
cuture/starter to dough. Not weather his Cap_key was working.

Yes I know this question has been ask and answer many times but he is new
here.

Joe Umstead