Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gabby Gabby is offline

Default Weekend survey on the RFC site: Food allergies

On Jan 27, 4:16 pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Even when our daughter was little her allergy to dairy products didn't
keep us away from restaurants or relatives' houses for the occasional
meal.

At friends' and relatives' homes nobody minded if I said "Oh, before
you mash the potatoes, could I just set a few pieces aside for N. and
a few vegetables before you put sauce or butter on them please." In
restaurants it was usually a matter of sticking with plain food and
asking questions.

Gabby