Rick & Cyndi

Default Stockpot

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message
:
: "Baldy Cotton" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
: > >Early on in the waterless cookware thread, I googled
"waterless cookware"
: > >and found, among other things, a "waterless stockpot" for
sale. Really.
: > >
: > >http://www.shop72.com/stockpot.html
: > >
: > >Sometimes life is indeed stranger than fiction.
: >
: > Oh, Dear, Dear, Dear. You just don't get it, do you...
: >
: > """30qt Precise Heat "Waterless" Stock Pot with steamer
basket. Made of
: > 5-ply surgical stainless steel, this highly polished large
stock pot
: > lets you steam cook"""
: >
: > With waterless stock, what you actually save is the "flavored
steam"
: > instead of wasting so much water. Once collected, this
steam, which you
: > can freeze in a zip-lock freezer bag, will keep the flavor
and nutrition
: > of your vegetables for months. When needed, you just remove
the
: > zip-lock bag from the freezer, empty the steam back into a
soup pot and
: > add the rest of your ingredients.
: >
: > Stay tuned for the next episode in adventures in waterless
cooking when
: > we learn to use the waterless tea kettle.
: >
: > Clarissa, <<- - the fat lady from BBC who isn't dead yet.
:
: Waterless tea kettles are far superior to conventional kettles
because they
: never boil over and are safer because they prevent you from
scolding
: yourself. Waterless tea has a bolder texture, retains its
essential oils
: that can evaporate when exposed to hot water, and can be
transported in you
: pocket for enjoyment anywhere you go.
:
: ======