Debbie Deutsch

Default Stockpot

Baldy Cotton > wrote in
:

> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>>Early on in the waterless cookware thread, I googled "waterless
>>cookware" and found, among other things, a "waterless stockpot" for
>>sale. Really.
>>
>>http://www.shop72.com/stockpot.html
>>
>>Sometimes life is indeed stranger than fiction.

> Oh, Dear, Dear, Dear. You just don't get it, do you...
>
> """30qt Precise Heat "Waterless" Stock Pot with steamer basket. Made
> of 5-ply surgical stainless steel, this highly polished large stock
> pot lets you steam cook"""
>
> With waterless stock, what you actually save is the "flavored steam"
> instead of wasting so much water. Once collected, this steam, which
> you can freeze in a zip-lock freezer bag, will keep the flavor and
> nutrition of your vegetables for months. When needed, you just remove
> the zip-lock bag from the freezer, empty the steam back into a soup
> pot and add the rest of your ingredients.
>
> Stay tuned for the next episode in adventures in waterless cooking
> when we learn to use the waterless tea kettle.
>
> Clarissa, <<- - the fat lady from BBC who isn't dead yet.

ROFL!!! I can't stop!! Oh my good lord!!!!

You just made my day, which had actually gone quite well as it is!

Debbie - who has all the Two Fat Ladies books (such fun to read and to
remember the episodes by)

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when