sf

Default Source of Colby Cheese around Sacramento, CA

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:34:53 GMT, "DRB" >
wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:30:05 GMT, "DRB" >
> > wrote:

> > > But they don't... I've checked both of them in town, multiple times....
> > >

> > Sacramento has more than two Safeways! Are you looking for
> > Wisconsin Colby or will California do for you?

> I'm not actually in Sac itself. I'm in Davis. Davis only has two Safeways.

My niece works in Sacramento and lives in Vaccaville (10
minutes South of Davis by freeway). I'll ask her to look
around for you when she's out shopping.

In the mean time, have you ever tried the "sharp" cheddar
brick in that red packaging? It's actually quite mild and
soft, so it will be a decent substitute until you find a
brick of Colby.

Have you tried searching at Sam's Club, CostCo and all the
other stores like them in your area? Heck, try Smart &
Final, you never know - they might carry it!