Posted to rec.food.equipment
Arkadiy Arkadiy is offline

Default Frigidaire gas range -- opinions needed

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "sd" > wrote in message
> > So nobody with credible aggregate numbers, just people with opinions
> > (however informed)?
> >
> > Yeah, I think this discussion is over.
> >
> > sd

> The numbers are there. Look at some of the frequency of repair figures that
> are readily available.

Actually, according to consumerreports.org, Frigidaire is one of the
most reliable brands as far as gas ranges are concerned. The only ones
who are slightly better are Hotpoint and GE... Kenmore, Whirlpool,
Maytag, Amanta, KitchenAid, and Viking all have much higher problem
rate than Frigidaire. Again, according to consumerreports.org, for gas
ranges.

Regards,
Arkadiy