Old 01-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Dimitri

Default gallbladder friendly diet?

"MurphAssoc" wrote in message
I have a friend coming to visit who has chronic problems with this and

will
most likely wind up having surgery. In the meantime, does anyone have
suggestions of what to serve this person? I know that fried foods is not

good,
but that is all I can come up with.
TIA
Judith

Very low fat:

Dimitri

http://www.chiff.com/health/disease/gallbladder.htm

Many people have gallstones and don't even know it. Little stones made of
bile salts or cholesterol form in the gallbladder. Until they begin to block
ducts or irritate the gallbladder they cause no problems. If your gall
stones are acting up, these sites should help with symptoms and treatment
information, low-fat diets, and recipes...