Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Y Steve Y is offline

Default 2-Alarm chili mix

What I would like to say to this plank is

"Oh Dear, did we get out of the wrong side of the pram this morning
Diddums. Perhaps someone will come along and change your nappy and
you'll feel better."

but I'm not that rude.

What I will say is

" Depends on the strength of your chili powder and your personal tastes.
Our chili powder comes from an Indian grocer in the UK and is hot enough
for us, the added heat from the fresh pepper makes it just right"

Steve