Katra

Default Egg Spots and New Frig

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:31:07 GMT, wrote:
>
> >Butter compartments are in fact very useful.

> And you feel that way because......?
>
> -sw

Sorry, but I like them too. Not because they do anything special for the
butter, but just because I like to keep the butter there so it makes it
easy to find and it does not waste space on the shelves. I don't use a
butter dish since I only use butter for cooking. I rarely eat bread. The
larger compartment next to the butter keeper is used to store mostly
cheese and small items that may get lost on the shelves or in the doors.

To me, the most useless item in the 'frige are the veggie drawers. :-P
Talk about a waste of space! I use them only to store medications for
the livestock and pets.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...