Vox Humana

Default Wilton Parchment paper

"Amberinauburn" > wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me why Wilton doesn't put a little cutting blade on their
> packages of parchment paper? I love the paper and use it for making

cookies and
> backing bacon among other things. But it's kind of a hassle to go find a

pair
> of scissors every time I use it.
>
> Amber in Central Illinois

I see that GFS Marketplace has a store in Peoria and one is Springfield. If
either of these central Illinois cities is reasonably close you might want
to check out their parchment paper. They sell packages of 50 full sheet pan
size pieces for under $3. You can cut them in half (or smaller) and end up
with 100 half sheet pan sized liners for under 3 cents each. I find this
much cheaper than parchment on the roll. The sheets are folded around a
piece of cardboard and I just cut them in half while they are still in the
package. They are easy to store and you don't have to fool around with
parchment that curls up after you take it off a roll.
http://gfs.know-where.com/gfs/cgi/se...166&map.y= 78