Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Brent Brent is offline

Default Freeze or Dry?

This is a starter i started myself. I did not use an existing starter. I
just started it with rye flour and water. It has turned out to be an
excellent starter and because of this i want to save it. Thats why im asking
for help.

Brent
news:mailman.71.1167238441.1438.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior.com...

http://www.mountainbitwarrior.com/ma...food.sourdough