Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Annual "What's everybody planning to drink for Christmas dinner?" post

FWIW, my last trip with wine was a disaster. You cannot carry it on.
It must be checked. I had it in styro shippers. They opened the
shippers and opened and drained the wine. When I complained at the
Delta baggage claim counter they told me that for security purposes
they could basically do what they want and they would not honor a claim
for the value of the wine. The wine was moderate priced stuff but the
principal really ticked me off.