Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Annual "What's everybody planning to drink for Christmas dinner?" post

I have to make the decision as to whether to go through the hassle of
carrying wine on plane. With presents we have full suitcases, but I
could fit in a styro shipper. Will find out whether roast beast ('94 BV
Georges de LaTour?) or something lighter ('00 Lafarge VS?) is on menu.
But might just decide to do potluck with whatever my brother brings
(Dad is strictly supermarket wines).

Going to a party tonight, 20+ adults, not usually what I bring heavy
hitters to (nothing sadder than finding a bottle drained before you
even got a sip), butmaybe if I decide to not carry wine to GA I'll
splrge a little.