Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default A baking question (cupcakes specifically)

On 19 Dec 2006 18:15:47 -0800, "-L." > wrote:

>Christine Dabney wrote:
>> >

>> The foil liners are also very good for those little molten chocolate
>> cakes... They are very handy for making them way in advance and
>> freezing them..then baking them when you want...
>>
>> Christine

> I have never seen anything like this. Recipe?
>
>-L.

Oh gosh..recipes for these are all over the place. I have tons of
recipes for them...

Do a google search for molten chocolate cakes...a search turns up
tonse of recipes for this. The best seem to use a ganache sphere in
the center, which melts when the little cakes are baked.

Christine