Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Final survey of the year on the RFC site

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:55:55 -0800, sf rummaged among random neurons
and opined:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:20:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:
>
>>Kate was an attorney who had won a really fat award and retired.

>Hmmm. I think my name used to be Kate and I used to live there....
>somehow, I've lost memory of those days - remind me of my past. Maybe
>I can remember. I'm filthy rich, right?
>
><rubbing hands together and looking sideways at you with a smirk>

Naw - I think you were running out of money and thinking of going back
to work. Good thing you kept up with your state bar dues <g>

Terry Pulliam Burd

--
"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)