Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Final survey of the year on the RFC site

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now!

Happy Holidays to everyone
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chatty Cathy" > wrote in message
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Happy Holidays to everyone
> --

And to you! I took my first survey. The graph is pretty cool, nice job.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!

Wow... I've been posting more than nine years and someone has been
lurking more than nine years... makes me feel like I have a stalker!
LOL

> Happy Holidays to everyone

Have a Happy & Healthy!

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Happy Holidays to everyone
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

I actually had to do some googling since I've changed ID's but it looks
like I started posting here in Sep. 2002.

Wow.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Happy Holidays to everyone

Same to you Cathy! Thanks for all the work you do for rfc.com.
-L.
(7-8 years, various names)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Happy Holidays to everyone

What an excellent survey! It's interesting to see the results. I guess
I've been lurking and posting longer than I realized. Wow, how time flies!

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!

So the majority of votes on the posting question went to lurkers. The
majority of votes on the lurking question went to posters...weird.

> Happy Holidays to everyone

You too!

--
"let he who hath never worn stone-washed jeans, cast the first stone."
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ravenlynne wrote:

> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>>

> So the majority of votes on the posting question went to lurkers. The
> majority of votes on the lurking question went to posters...weird.

It's not a majority, there's only one answer for lurkers vs 8 for
posters in the first question. At the moment, 76% post and 24% lurk,
according to question 1. Question 2 says 64% post and 36% lurk. More
people answereed the 2nd question, resulting in uneven tallies.

>> Happy Holidays to everyone

> You too!

Stay warm.

Dawn

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I have no idea. Were any of you at Kate's Chicago Cook-in? Must be at
least ten years ago.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:06:51 -0600, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>>
>> Happy Holidays to everyone
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

>I actually had to do some googling since I've changed ID's but it looks
>like I started posting here in Sep. 2002.

Feb. 27, '05, is the first post google shows for me, answering a
question about measuring food in cups.

serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

gazpachinator wrote:
> I have no idea. Were any of you at Kate's Chicago Cook-in? Must be at
> least ten years ago.

Hey, wait a minute! I never hosted no stinkin' cook-in in
Chicago.

Kate ;-)

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Must be a different Kate. My memory for last names doesn't go back that
far. (First names ain't so good, either).

I thought this might draw her out, if she were still here.

Gaz

Kate Connally wrote:

> gazpachinator wrote:
> > I have no idea. Were any of you at Kate's Chicago Cook-in? Must be at
> > least ten years ago.

> Hey, wait a minute! I never hosted no stinkin' cook-in in
> Chicago.
>
> Kate ;-)
>
> --
> Kate Connally
> “If I were as old as I feel, I’d be dead already.”
> Goldfish: “The wholesome snack that smiles back,
> Until you bite their heads off.”
> What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:59:32 -0500, Kate Connally >
rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>gazpachinator wrote:
>> I have no idea. Were any of you at Kate's Chicago Cook-in? Must be at
>> least ten years ago.

>Hey, wait a minute! I never hosted no stinkin' cook-in in
>Chicago.

Another Kate, and I was at the cookin - along with Nancy-from-Iowa and
I fail to recall who else. IIRC, Kate was an attorney who had won a
really fat award and retired.

Terry Pulliam Burd

--
"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
>
> Happy Holidays to everyone
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

I think I began posting in the summer of '97, but it could have been
earlier. (but not much). I picked "more than nine years" although by my
count it's really nine years plus a few months. Guess that's "more than
nine years."

I have dropped the "tabbouli princess" moniker. My old friends who find
me on the internet via RFC think it's silly. I do, too, by now.

Leila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:20:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>Kate was an attorney who had won a really fat award and retired.

Hmmm. I think my name used to be Kate and I used to live there....
somehow, I've lost memory of those days - remind me of my past. Maybe
I can remember. I'm filthy rich, right?

<rubbing hands together and looking sideways at you with a smirk>

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 18 Dec 2006 21:00:13 -0800, "Leila" >
wrote:

>I have dropped the "tabbouli princess" moniker. My old friends who find
>me on the internet via RFC think it's silly. I do, too, by now.

Well, I thought it was cute. So there.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:55:55 -0800, sf rummaged among random neurons
and opined:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:20:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:
>
>>Kate was an attorney who had won a really fat award and retired.

>Hmmm. I think my name used to be Kate and I used to live there....
>somehow, I've lost memory of those days - remind me of my past. Maybe
>I can remember. I'm filthy rich, right?
>
><rubbing hands together and looking sideways at you with a smirk>

Naw - I think you were running out of money and thinking of going back
to work. Good thing you kept up with your state bar dues <g>

Terry Pulliam Burd

--
"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:49:35 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:55:55 -0800, sf rummaged among random neurons
>and opined:
>
>>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:20:58 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:
>>
>>>Kate was an attorney who had won a really fat award and retired.

>>Hmmm. I think my name used to be Kate and I used to live there....
>>somehow, I've lost memory of those days - remind me of my past. Maybe
>>I can remember. I'm filthy rich, right?
>>
>><rubbing hands together and looking sideways at you with a smirk>

>Naw - I think you were running out of money and thinking of going back
>to work. Good thing you kept up with your state bar dues <g>

<disappointed look>
OH! I have to *WORK*? How disappointing.
I don't even have a sugar daddy? Shoot.

--
See return address to reply by email