Posted to alt.food.vegan
ontheroad ontheroad is offline

Default Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> lid wrote:

snip...

>> BTW we knows better, we have better things to do and there is much more
>> than meat only!

> OK so you "knows" better, do ya? Here's something you apparently don't
> "knows" better about. No one is suggesting meat only. We are suggesting
> that with no animal sourced food at all, you are causing yourselves and
> your children malnourishment. Your diet MUST contain animal sourced
> foods to get optimal nutrtion. Healthy meat eaters will also eat
> healthy nutrient-rich whole food produce too. See, we don't ban an
> entire category of foods just because we can't deal with the reality of
> our human nature.

=======
This is a typical ly of vegans. They claim others eat only a meat-only, or
a meat-centered diet.
The facts clearly escape them. The 'typical' american diet that they
continue to rant about is
by far more fruit and veggie than meat. Hell, we eat almost as much in
potatoes alone as we do meat.
The amounts are not even close. Fruits and veggies far exceed meat in this
diet they seem to think
they know all about. Quite amusing really to watch all their strawmen
flopping around usenet.

snip...