Posted to alt.food.vegan
[email protected] tunderbar@hotmail.com is offline

Default Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote

lid wrote:

> No.... the way you think is only your own profit
> just like most people do!!

Actually no. I think of my families health.

> you destroy diversity, responsible for that to!

Actually no. Diversity in the wild goes on unfettered.

> you do not think further than what you eat

Actually no. I think of family and health and happiness and security,
just like every other human being.

> you see only what's on your dish

Actually no, but we aren't afraid to celebrate and enjoy what is on our
plates and the health and happiness it brings us.

> you even do not known what's happend in this world

Actually yes, it is idiots like vegans that miss what this world is and
what we are about. They want to pretend that we are what we are not and
they want us to deny the reality of who and what we are..

> what happens with animal sufferings over the whole world and do not even care at all!

I do care. That is why I want my meat producer to run a clean
stress-free operation and to use humane method to harvest the meat. And
I want my meat handlers to run clean operations to ensure that the meat
is handled properly for best quality.

> You just think on yourself

Nope, I think of myself, my family and my kids and their kida and their
kids and their kids. And I will teach them that proper nutrition
requires animal-sourced foods. And I will teach them to appreciate the
role that these animals play in the world and how we benefit by
respecting animals and treating them with respect.

> especially you just has looked to all the others and think "look how smart I'm"
> or
> "look how funny I'm"

Well, especially compared to vegans, I am smart and funny. You guys
could read a little bit and loosen up too. That is your choice to
remain ignorant of basic nutritional facts and have no sense of humour
about it.

> BTW we knows better, we have better things to do and there is much more than meat only!

OK so you "knows" better, do ya? Here's something you apparently don't
"knows" better about. No one is suggesting meat only. We are suggesting
that with no animal sourced food at all, you are causing yourselves and
your children malnourishment. Your diet MUST contain animal sourced
foods to get optimal nutrtion. Healthy meat eaters will also eat
healthy nutrient-rich whole food produce too. See, we don't ban an
entire category of foods just because we can't deal with the reality of
our human nature.

> There are even better products than meat! And healthy!

Without meat and other animal sourced foods you cannot be healthy.

It is tough for you to make this argument if you've ever had
slow-cooked southern style BBQ ribs. Or chicken wings. Or a perfectly
roasted chicken with bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. Or just
a simple beef burger grilled in the backyard with a cold beer.

I constantly read these recipes from vegans trying to mimic the taste
and texture of real meat with nutritionally deficient tasteless GMO
soybean paste/curd crap. Even the most diehard vegans crave the real
taste and the real nutrition that comes from real meat. And even you
can't deny that.

TC