Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Third U.S. Case of Mad Cow Disease In Humans

-L wrote:

> I read a report of three cases in a state in the west - I forget
> which one. The report was gone the next day when I went to check it
> again. We don't eat beef.

....and you find it COMPLETELY implausible that the report was removed
because it was inaccurate? You think journalists always get the story
right, and the evil government covers up and fabricates news stories for
their own nefarious purposes?

I find your paranoia hugely entertaining, -L. Don't ever change -- because
if you *do* change it'll mean that the black helicopters with their
mind-control rays caught up with you. Hey, have you been to this site?
http://www.carnicom.com/

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy beef, Coca-Cola, fish, all manner of goods
from Florida, and my Christmas celebration -- complete with gift-giving.

Bob