Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
The Galloping Gourmand The Galloping Gourmand is offline

Default Merry Christmas

Frank Mancuso wrote:
> The Galloping Gourmand wrote:
> > Oh, puh-leeeze.
> >
> > We've become far too "politically" correct when we feel we have to
> > apologize to a very small and troublesome percentage of our immigrant
> > population for celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

> Plonk

So. I suppose you support greedy litigants who have been suing local
governments for
displaying nativity scenes and putting up Christmas trees on public
property. And I suppose you oppose prayer in school, want all crosses
removed from official seals and the 10 commandments hidden.