Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dean Dean is offline

Default small "saucepot" with loop handles - help find??

Bob,

The handles were only silver-COLORED (chrome, I guess)
Thanks for the tip.

Steve,

I don't care if it costs $4.00 or $104.00, if I find one the same size, with
the same TYPE of handles (loop type, not a long handle), I'll buy it. I
didn't mean to imply it had to be a cheapie, just that I couldn't ID it
because it was unmarked.

Dean